The endocrine system performs its function by secreting hormones, a chemical messenger.Different hormones in our body have distinctive functions like endorphins that are responsible to energize and produce a sense of euphoria in our body. Testosterone is one of the hormones found in the male body,and a certain amount of it in the female body too.High testosterone levels in women can cause more complications if it doesn’t slow down.
Benefits of testosterone replacement
- Provides you with good skin and beautiful hair.
- Strengthening your muscles and bones.
- Beneficial in weight loss.
- Assists in maintaining the mental and emotional health in place.
- Moral for the overall well-being of the body.
Complications of having high testosterone levels( women)
- The most commonly identified condition in women known as PCOS can be there which can further cause many problems.
- The menstrual cycle gets disturbed, and women start having irregular periods.
- Skin problems like acne, whiteheads, blackheads, dark circles, and fine lines under your eyes. Back acne is the most common.
- Excessive hair growth on the body specifically facial hairs.
- Disruption in the sleep cycle or having sleepless nights.
- Probability of cardiac arrest increases.
- Observe increment in blood pressure.
- Weight gain.
Consult a gynecologist with a prior appointment as it is essential for you if the level of testosterone is high, it can lead to major complications in the long run such as pregnancy issues- a miscarriage could be a possibility. Go for a monthly checkup and take care of your health.